SSI Energy are taking the threat to the global Critical National Infrastructure seriously and have identified that medical support is urgently required for business and civil organisations, as follows:
COVID-19 Screening by SSI Energy professional medical staff at locations including Ports, Harbours, Heliports, Terminals & Major Construction Sites. The screen will include a documented questionnaire and temperature taken using a non-contact thermometer. A fully documented procedure will be made available to the senior management and personnel to be screened.
Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Testing
The screening detailed above will identify personnel potentially carrying the COVID-19 virus and they will be advised to self-isolate for 7 days, consistent with Government and National Medical Authority guidelines. COVID-19 rapid testing for the detection of IgG and IgM antibodies, can be conducted by the SSI medical professional to help identify if they are clear or have had the virus. The Rapid COVID-19 test is compliant with the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) regulations and is for medical professional use only.
COVID-19 RT-PCR Testing
SSI Energy have partnered with Source BioScience, an international provider of integrated state of the art laboratory services and products for the RT-PCR test to help confirm if a person has the COVID-19 virus or not. Source BioScience provide the service from their highly accredited ISO:15189:2012 laboratories in Nottingham and provide RT-PCR testing to the NHS. The test kit carries the CE IVD mark and is 99.9% accurate as per manufacturers data sheets. SSI Energy can arrange for the swab samples to be taken by our highly trained health care professionals and courier the samples to the lab. Test results will be available within 24 hours from arrival at the lab.
Strategic Medical Consulting to Boards and Senior Leadership Teams – Led by the SSI Energy Medical Director, Dr Paddy Morgan, SSI can provide:
- A one-hour weekly web call and the SSI doctor will update your teams on all relevant medical advice relating to COVID-19 for your personnel
- A document produced for the organisation senior management team capturing the discussion.
- A document produced with Medical Advice to go to employees consistent with National Health Authority/World Health Organisation guidelines.
- A live Medical advice document and will be updated regularly as new information is released.
- Detail as to what the future may look like, enabling your organisation to make informed decisions
- An opportunity to ask for advice and discuss issues relating to COVID-19
SSI Energy will continue to provide the high quality medical staff to onshore and offshore organisations, keeping your people healthy and operations running.
SSI Energy is committed to using only medics not required by the NHS.
Please note that SSI Energy will not respond to personal requests for testing and will only support Critical National Infrastructure.