SSI Energy are taking the threat to the global Critical National Infrastructure seriously and have identified that medical support is urgently required for business and civil organisations, as follows:
COVID-19 Screening by SSI Energy professional medical staff at locations including Ports, Harbours, Heliports, Terminals & Major Construction Sites. The screen will include a documented questionnaire and temperature taken using a non-contact thermometer. A fully documented procedure will be made available to the senior management and personnel to be screened.
Rapid COVID-19 Testing
The screening detailed above will identify personnel potentially carrying the COVID-19 virus and they will be advised to self-isolate for 7 days, consistent with Government and National Medical Authority guidelines. COVID-19 rapid testing for the detection of IgG and IgM antibodies, can be conducted by SSI medical professional offshore where personnel may be starting symptoms or have had the virus and the test will help identify if they are clear or not. The Rapid COVID-19 test is compliant with the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) regulations and is for medical professional use only.
Strategic Medical Consulting to Boards and Senior Leadership Teams – Led by the SSI Energy Medical Director, Dr Paddy Morgan, SSI can provide:
- A one-hour weekly web call and the SSI doctor will update your teams on all relevant medical advice relating to COVID-19 for your personnel
- A document produced for the organisation senior management team capturing the discussion.
- A document produced with Medical Advice to go to employees consistent with National Health Authority/World Health Organisation guidelines.
- A live Medical advice document and will be updated regularly as new information is released.
- Detail as to what the future may look like, enabling your organisation to make informed decisions
- An opportunity to ask for advice and discuss issues relating to COVID-19
SSI Energy will continue to provide the high quality medical staff to onshore and offshore organisations, keeping your people healthy and operations running.
SSI Energy is committed to using only medics not required by the NHS.
Please note that SSI Energy will not respond to personal requests for testing and will only support Critical National Infrastructure.